Vegan Quinoa Chili Recipe
This chili recipe is perfect to serve on a cold day to all your vegan friends. Move over beef! Quinoa makes an entrance.
Vegan Quinoa Chili
1 tablespoon EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 large yellow onion diced
4 cloves of garlic
2 cans crushed tomatoes
2/3 cup dry PC Organics Quinoa
2 cups PC Organics Vegetable Broth
2 chopped green chilli
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
2 teaspoons paprika
A couple dash of hot sauce
2 can of kidney beans
1 can of black beans
1 cup of frozen corn
Salt and pepper to taste
Small bunch of chopped coriander
Shredded cheese, sour cream, green onion and avocado for serving if desired
- Heat olive oil in large pot.
- Add the diced onion, sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, diced tomatoes and quinoa, vegetables stock, green chopped chilli, dried spices and hot sauces. Cook for 30 minutes
- Add the beans and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add corn heat through. Season to taste.
- Garnish with coriander and toppings as desired.