Add some sunshine and a Mexican flare to your winter days with Tequila Shrimp. After marinating, this dish comes together in mere minutes. Serve with Pomegranate Guacamole and Grapefruit Orange Salsa.
Tequila Shrimp Recipe
¼ cup Tequila
1 garlic clove crushed
1 lime juice and zest
1 package PC Raw Peeled Pacific White Shrimp. thawed
Salt and pepper
1. In a bowl, whisk together the Tequila, garlic, lime zest and lime juice.
2. Then, add shrimp. Marinate for 2 hours. Then drain.
3. Next, add oil to a hot pan.
4. Sauté shrimp. Add salt and pepper, cook 1 minute.
- NOTE: Cook shrimp just until they turn pink
While you are here, why not check out our upcoming cooking classes.
Chefs at Massine’s Cooking School. REAL chefs. Real FUN!