What to so with all the pumpkin seeds after carving your pumpkin? This recipe for Smoked Paprika Pumpkin Seeds has a kick!
SMOKED PAPRIKA PUMPKIN SEEDS
2 cups pumpkin seeds, extracted from a fresh pumpkin
8 cups water
4 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon PC Black Label Smoked Paprika Spice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash the pumpkin seeds and remove pulp and strings.
- Combine the water and salt in a saucepan. Add pumpkin seeds.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer seeds for 10 minutes.
- Drain seeds and dry. Toss with olive oil and smoked paprika.
- Place on a tray and bake in the oven until golden approximately 5-7 minutes