The perfect pizza dough recipe is here! No need to wait for it to rise with “fast-rising active yeast”. What’s more? These pizzas work perfectly on the grill too!
Makes 1 personal sized pizza
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon fast- rising active yeast
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup warm water
½ teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, yeast and salt.
- Pour in water.
- Add in olive oil.
- Mix with wooden spoon, until dough comes together.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured service for 5 minutes.
- Form into a ball and let rest, covered for 5 minutes.
- Flatten and top with ingredients of your choice.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and slightly browned.