Chocolate Pots de Creme Recipe
Chocolate Pots de Creme is the chcolate dessert alternative to ice cream, any time of year.
Do you like making desserts? Check out our upcoming baking classes at Chefs at Massine’s! REAL Chef! Real FUN!
Chocolate Pots de Creme
1 ½ cup whole milk
1 ½ cup 35% cream
6 large PC Blue Menu Omega-3 White Eggs— yolks only
5 tablespoon sugar
9 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
1 tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
Raspberries for garnish
- Over bain-marie whisk together milk, 1 cup of cream, eggs and sugar.
- Continue to whisk until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and fold in chocolate until melted.
- Place in ramekins and refrigerate for about 2 hours until set
- Whip the remaining ½ cup of cream with confectioner’s sugar.
- Continue until soft peaks form.
- Place on top of chocolate pots de crème. Garnish with raspberries.