Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Chocolate Chip Pancakes scream, “It’s the weekend!” And you deserve the treat after a hectic week. Spiked with buttermilk, the tangy balances the sweet and helps create a fluffy stack. Top with Raspberry Fruit Sauce and Canadian maple syrup, of course!
Chefs at Massines. REAL Chefs! Real FUN! Check out our upcoming cooking classes.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipes
2 cups pastry flour
2 tablespoons sugar
Pinch of salt
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon PC Black Label Cinnamon Spice
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 PC Blue Menu Omega-3 White Eggs
2 cup buttermilk
4 tablespoons melted butter, cooled
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
1 cup PC The Decadent Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Vegetable oil for pan
- In a medium sized bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
- Stir in cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, butter and vanilla.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Add liquid ingredient. Stir until just incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Preheat a non-stick pan griddle. Add vegetable oil and heat to low/medium heat.
- Pour small amounts of batter in hot pan to make pancakes.
- Cook until pancakes bubble on top.
- Flip pancake and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve with homemade raspberry fruit sauce and maple syrup.