Bring out the beets for this salad recipe.
This recipe for Beet and Goat Cheese Salad make a healthy hearty winter salad. It was first prepared at a $10 Tuesday cooking class with Chef Michael.
Beet and Goat Cheese Salad
2 pounds red beets
2 ½ tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
½ teaspoon chopped garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1 small container PC Organic Baby Spinach
1 small package PC Blue Menu Soft Unripened Goat’s Milk Cheese
¼ cup PC Blue Menu Unsalted Natural Walnuts , toasted
- Cook beets over medium high heat, until oft. Drain, peel and cool.
- Combine oil, vinegar, garlic and seasoning. Whisk.
- Cut beets into wedges. Add to bowl with half the dressing. Mix.
- Place greens on a plate. Add the beets on top.
- Crumble over the goat cheese. Add walnuts. Add additional dressing.
Check out our cooking birthday parties for adults. We know how to party!