Asian-Style Vegetarian Stir Fry
Boost your vegetables with our recipe full of greens from snow peas to Napa Cabbage. The flavourable sauce makes it delectable!
Check out our upcoming cooking classes! Chefs at Massine’s Cooking School. REAL Chefs! Real FUN!
Asian-Style Vegetarian Stir Fry Recipe
2 tablespoons PC Manuka Honey
8 tablespoons soya sauce
1 lemon juice
2 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled grated
2 tablespoon sesame oil
3 tablespoon PC New World EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of chili, fresh chopped
1 cup of red pepper, cut into thin sticks
1 cup of snow peas
1 cup of carrots, sliced
1 cup of onion, chopped
3 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 cup of zucchini, sliced
1 Napa cabbage, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soya sauce, lemon juice, ginger, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a wok with chili.
- Sauté the carrots for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic then the zucchini and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then, add the Napa cabbage. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Finally, pour the sauce over the vegetables and mix together.
- Plate and serve.