Asian Sesame Noodles
After Sous Chef Dan experienced a similar meal at a local restaurant, he started trying to create what he now calls Asian Sesame Noodles. The result is this recipe.
Chefs at Massine’s Cooking School. REAL Chefs. Real FUN!
Join us for one of our upcoming cooking classes.
Asian Sesame Noodle
3 cloves of garlic chopped
½ a green and red pepper diced
1 cup of bean sprouts
½ cup soya sauce
½ teaspoon hot chili oil
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons PC Seasoned Rice Vinegar
3 tablespoons of PC Pure Sesame Oil
1 pack of Low Mein noodles
¾ cup of green onion cut on an angle
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large pan or wok on medium high heat.
3. Add garlic, peppers and bean sprouts. Cook for 5 minutes
4. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chili oil, sugar, rice vinegar and sesame oil.
5. Add the Low Mein noodles to water and cook until soft. Drain.
6. Add sauce to vegetables and cook for 5 minutes
7. Add noodles to pan and combine.
8. Plate. Garnish with green onions.